Thursday, 2 May 2013

Anu's Unique Voices Spread

©P & S Carr-Gomm & W. Worthington
A couple of days ago, Arwen posted this lovely spread inspired by a quote from Anu Garg: “The world has many voices. Each has its unique way to describe the world. Each of these voices adds to the beauty of the human race."

The spread goes like this:
  • Center Card: Your World
  • Left Card: The best way to describe your world
  • Right Card: The one thing you should think about changing
Being a big fan of short-but-sweet readings, I pulled out my trusty ultra-trimmed DruidCraft Tarot (Connections, 2004) and the results were beautiful!

My world, where I am right now, is the Ace of Cups.  I am surrounded by love, both from the people around me and from a connection to the divine.  In this, I see that my relationships with others are nurturing and supportive, and that I offer the same in return.  And I also see reflected the fact that I've been meditating daily for about two weeks now, which leaves me feeling far more connected to spirit.

©P & S Carr-Gomm & W. Worthington
The way to describe my world is the Queen of Cups, she of the emotional clarity and generosity.  Sometimes, all that love and connection can feel a bit overwhelming, yet the Queen of Cups knows how to regulate it and herself, how to give without feeling depleted, and take with gratitude.  My world is emotional, but I have a handle on it!

What should I think about changing in all this happiness and emotion?  Well, the Ten of Wands says that if I didn't have so many things on the go I might struggle a little less...  And yet, the path taken is a path worth travelling.  Swings and roundabouts, I guess, though perhaps a few less projects might be an idea ;)

6 comments:

  1. Interesting spread. Nice to see the Druidcraft. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I kind of wished I'd scanned them all together, to make the most of the flow of the reading with the ultra-trimmed cards... Gives me the sense of all that love, but needing to sometimes turn my back on some of it to stay with myself. And how it can't flow up hill, and won't fit on my back with all those wands already there. :)

      Delete
  2. Loved your take on this, Chloe. :D And I giggled when I saw the 10 of Wands card. That's my automatic "just say no" card. And boy howdy, that's one I see a lot for me. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny, I don't think I draw the 10 of Wands all that often, but then again, that may be cos I'm getting cards about my mind set, ie. the 9 of Swords, instead ;) Thanks for another lovely spread, Arwen!

      Delete
  3. I really like this and need to embrace the short but sweet concept lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, whatever suits you is great, and if that isn't short but sweet, so be it ;D

      Delete