Friday, 28 June 2013

Lennie Week 8 - Kindergarten Lenormand

For the last day of this Lennie Week, I decided to draw from my own, hand-drawn deck: the Kindergarten Lenormand (2012).  While not currently available to click and buy, if anyone is interested I do have a few of these decks available, as I printed some to use at workshops :)


Riffing on the Heart, Whips and Scythe gives me:

Abusive emotions cause pain.
An argumentative relationship experiences a sudden end.
Repetitive emotional patterns are cut.
Dancing with love brings its own harvest.

Despite having two "negative" or difficult cards in it, I actually find this reading quite positive.  Like we have the chance to cut the negativity out of our lives, that the two "bad" cards cancel one another out, just leaving love in their place :)

However, that doesn't necessarily just happen by itself.  One take I have on the Whips card is that when there are negative patterns in place, we have to do something to sweep them out of our lives.  So, I shall take this as a suggestion to do some kind of spiritual cleansing today.  I've been dealing with some quite difficult emotions this week, and I'd sure like to cut them down to size!

I am grateful for the reminder that I can make changes to unhelpful patterns.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds and looks very painful. I do hope they get worked out ASAP.

    Big hugs,
    MM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MM. Feeling better about those situations, the cleansing helped :) And I did also have an argument with my Dear One that day, which we resolved before bedtime!

      Hugs,
      Cxxx

      Delete