Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Blue Fire

Another colourful and interesting card today from the Dream Raven Tarot (Schiffer, 2013).

This fiery chap is the Ace of Wands, head lifted to cry out his joy in life.  There is a fencepost behind him, and the sun rising in a flaming ball.  Our raven, too, is like a set of flames: green flames trickling down his yellow flame chest; red flames at the base of his wings, rising through more yellow flames to end in bright, blue flames at the tips.  Even his tongue seems like a lick of blue fire!

I find it notable that this Ace of Wands raven is on the ground.  He hasn't yet taken flight, but it can only be a matter of time before his energy and enthusiasm propels him up and away :)

Yesterday, with that King of Wands energy, I managed to get a lot of work done, both organisational stuff and more exciting, creative stuff.  In today's card, I see an encouragement to brainstorm, to go wild with crazy new ideas.  They don't all have to take off, but it's nice to have them.  And some of that energy can then go into the more mundane chores that still need doing...

I am grateful for the Universe lighting a fire under my butt.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know where you get all these crazy new ideas. I haven't had a crazy new idea in a million years! More power to your elbow, as they say. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I haven't yet had a crazy new idea today, but I had one yesterday ;) However, I'm pretty sure you do have crazy new ideas, you just may not value them as such. You do plenty of creative and wonderful things!!

      Delete