Thursday, 25 July 2013

Lennie Week 9 - Kendra's Vintage Petit Lenormand Mini

This week, I've showcased several mini Lenormand's.  This size deck still reads well, can be used with a regular size deck for easy Houses readings, or to fit a larger reading into even a small space.  Kendra Hurteau's Vintage Petit Lenormand Mini also has the charm of offering some different cards or perspectives on images from her regular size versions.  Overall, I'm a big fan of Kendra's decks, all of which I have showcased on this blog.  So, I'm excited as Kendra just announced yesterday that she and Katrina Hill are bringing out another Lenormand deck, the Lenormand Silhouette - open for pre-orders ;)


Once again, let's get down to the cards.  Here, we see Lady, Scythe and Stars.

This would be a good combination for a female surgeon, or a female researcher in biology (cutting things up in a scientific way, with her hands or her mind).
A sharp-minded woman offers guidance.
Cutting intuition brings clarity.
Scalpel-like precision is required of a woman.
A woman is cut off from technology.

I'm hoping it's not either of the latter two for me today.  Some of the editing for the Celtic Lenormand goes down to the pixel level.  Still, I trust that won't be the case for everything I do today, as it's rather mind-numbing!  I also hope the internet doesn't go down on me, nor my computer fail :o  Instead, I'll focus on seeing my therapist later - perhaps his intuition can bring me some clarity.

I am grateful for the sharp intuition of others.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you've been so totally into Lenormand for the past year or so. I have briefly flirted with it, but seem to be quite firmly entrenched in tarot. Maybe I'll dig my Lenormands out later in the year.

    You probably have all ready done so here, but it would be interesting for me to read your perspective on Lenormand vs tarot, the similarities, differences, advantages, disadvantages, whatever you'd like to share on the subject. Many would love that. I would! How about a blog post at some point?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I don't think I have written anything on that... Might help me get some of my ideas lined up before my talk at the UK Tarot Conference, too. Okay, I'll work on it :)

      Delete