Thursday, 4 July 2013

Waves

Another bright and cheerful card today from the Dream Raven Tarot (Schiffer, 2013).

On the surface, this looks like a very propitious card.  Our raven has a heart shape on her chest, and vibrant feathers ranging from yellow at the face to peach on the body, and orange and pink reaching up the wingtips.  In front of her are seven pretty cups, all decorated with different designs, including a dragon, a rainbow, a cross and a flower.  The cups are held aloft by waves, an offering from the Universe.  And yet, those waves will crash and the cups will disappear into the depths of the ocean!

Messages from this card, then, include having too many options, needing to assess your choices, illusory options, and a prompt to seize the moment before it disappears!

I'm in a bit of an emotional limbo today, not sure either about what my options or about what I actually want.  I'll take this card as advice to get as much information as I can on a practical level, but also take some time to listen in to the whispers of my heart.

I am grateful for at least the illusion of choice.

2 comments:

  1. If anyone can get out of 7 of Cups limbo land, you can! :D

    Hope you have a positive and productive day...

    XOXO,
    MM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the vote of confidence, MM :)
      Cxxx

      Delete