Sunday, 6 October 2013

Sunny Vista

Today's card from the Badger's Forest Tarot (GameCrafter, 2013) is another which can easily be read either traditionally or more intuitively.

In this version of the Nine of Crows (Pentacles), nine crows fly up in the sky over a sunny field of wheat.  It is only knowing the traditional Nine of Pentacles image that I think of them surveying the field and basking in the knowledge that there is plenty of food for them there.  Otherwise, I might well go for an interpretation like feeling distant from the world or getting a good overview of any situation, or people taking what we feel is ours.  There are even some dark clouds up there, which could hint at stormy times ahead...

Still, for today I'll go with tradition and take some time to appreciate the life I have.  I love where I live, even if we're moving soon.  I love my family, and I love the sunny weather we're having :)

I am grateful for my life.

4 comments:

  1. That a beautiful way to start a day :D thanks Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I like this deck so far.....! Very peaceful scene.... I can imagine sitting there in that field watching the birds fly over head.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I like that notion, Olivia! I hadn't thought to do visualisations with these cards, but now I think it could work really beautifully...

      Delete