Friday, 1 November 2013

Lennie Week 12 - Halloween Lenormand

No Halloween-themed Lennie week would be complete without the delightful Halloween Lenormand from Kendra Hurteau and Katrina Hill (self-published, 2012).  And for those of you who missed the first edition, there is now a second edition available :)


For today's reading we have: Candy (Bouquet), Vampire (Snake), and Ball and Chain (Anchor).

Feeling drained of creativity at work.
Office politics suck the spirit out of you.
Keeping up appearances feels onerous.
An invitation from a woman at work.
A woman who works creatively.

While the more negative interpretations seem to fit better with the Halloween theme, I'll go for the last interpretation myself.  It reminds me to tap into my creativity today in the different tasks I face.  Those will probably include a work project, painting a second coat on the tester spots we started yesterday, and meeting with a creative woman who designs and makes stained glass windows and some cheaper, stick-on imitations that we're thinking about for our new home.

I am grateful for the variety of tasks in my day.

2 comments:

  1. Variety will keep the creative juices flowing :)
    Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ellen! Being a double gemini, I'm all about variety :D Hope you had a good day, too :)

      Delete