Monday, 30 June 2014

Under the Roses Lenormand App Reading

Another Lennie this week, but this time in app form.  Here we have the Under the Roses Lenormand app, from Wopple Topple.

As for the reading, at the corners we have Child, Mountain, Tower, Bear: new obstacles with an institutional manager/small delays cause isolation and over-eating.

At the centre of the nine square is the Stork: progress/change/an addition to the family.
The action recommended by the inner cross of Fox, Stars, Dog, and Garden: treacherous science changes a loyal community/skillful clarity brings progress to a loyal group/a cunning plan moves forward through a dedicated audience.

This could easily be taken as a work reading, suggesting obstacles with an authority figure or institution.  It would recommend bringing skills to bear and connecting with a particular audience or group for assistance.  However, as is the case with any reading, context is everything.  

For me, I see here the delays and troubles that my new baby (Stork touching Child) has been facing.  He may have an issue with his kidneys.  We've been trying to get the tests needed to know for sure organised.  However, the hospital has been refurbishing their radiology department, and couldn't organise the scans.  He was supposed to have had them a month ago - talk about a Mountain of delays for a Child not yet four months old, and an institution (Tower) having trouble with their resources (Bear)!  

Finally, the scan has been organised for this week, so a skillful scientist (Fox/Stars - radiology technician) will faithfully and publicly (NHS) overcome that Mountain for us.  In terms of action for me to take, I see a need to trust my instincts (Fox - last time I saved myself at least 40 minutes by knowing the hospital system from previous visits), trust in spirit (Stars), and be friendly (Dog) in my public persona (Garden) towards the people involved, no matter how much the delays and bureacracy annoy me.

12 comments:

  1. I do hope everything will go as it should this time around.
    I am amazed you can get all this interpretation from these cards. I've started practicing again with three card lines and I feel like a kid trying to make a sand castle with mud.:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ellen, your well-wishes are much appreciated. The appointment is tomorrow...
      As for the cards, as I see it they all have a number of interpretations, depending on what they fall with and on the context of the reading. Perhaps you could try an exercise, interpreting the same cards for work, for love, in terms of prediction, in terms of action to take? Ask yourself for each card, what would this mean in that light? :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks I will do this exercise! I am also curious about how you apply the lenormand on a more spiritual or life affirming basis. (without predicting). Have you ever read a book about this type of reading the lenormand or is it something you do intuitively (maybe then you should write a book about it :))

      Delete
    3. I have several books which take a variety of more spiritual approaches to the Lenormand, though most of them remain a bit predictive. However, they are all in German. Do you read it? I like Regula Fiechter, the author of the Mystical Lenormand, and Elisabeth Drabeck, and you could also try Kalina Hamm and Harold Jösten (who wrote the companion pamphlet to the Judith Bärtschi Lenormand, which is beautiful) :)

      Delete
    4. My German is not that good. I think I would miss to much of the essence of the book :(

      Delete
    5. Ah well, as they're doing a proper deck/book kit for the Celtic Lenormand, there will be a fair bit of that type of approach in there, as well as Will's beautiful card images :)

      Delete
    6. I hardly can wait to hold that in my hands.

      Delete
  2. Hi Chloe! I wish everything be well. Follow your instincts and your faith, I'm sure you'll receive signs from above (I do this always). Te mando un beso muy grande y mucha suerte.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Las Magas! Besos para ti, también, querida amiga :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness. I am so sorry, Chloë! What a stressful thing. I am so sorry you have to think about these things. You deserve some calm. I seriously hope everything goes super smoothly. I am sure everything will be worked out. Sending lots of love. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MM. My Dear One nearly cried when we first realised there might be a problem. Though it's so much less serious than with Big Boy, we had just hoped that Little One wouldn't have to go to hospital, ever. Ah well, at least we're experienced with this stuff. Hope all is well with P, and J.
      Hugs, Cxxx

      Delete